PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormydog

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2018
Cornell & Diehl Pirate Kake - Having my only taste of Latakia being Plum Pudding and having read so much about what a latakia bomb like Pirate Kake would be like I went in a little intimitaded. It lit up very easily with no dry time and even though the taste was a single note it was not at all overwhelming it was surprisingly smooth and quite enjoyable. I look forward to pairing this with a nice dark beer in the future. Welcome addition to my rotation.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I love the stuff. It was not on my radar until recently. I smoke mainly Va/VaPer, but I do like Latakia in the winter. I fell for Pirate Kake and decided to add some to the cellar.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Stormy, let us know how the PK tastes in a week or so. I’ve found that it, like many GLP blends, really opens up after a week open.
Ren

jrenko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2016
Scandinavia
I dont smoke it often, mabey a few times a year. But it's always a nice smoke. Ten Russians was nice too (Another latbomb) but have not had it for atleast 5 year.

Mar 29, 2016
Reading this thread, I had it yesterday. Pirate Kake is one of the best Latakia bombs out there, perfect for Fall and Winter outdoor smoking.

justdafacts

Lurker
Oct 31, 2017
I have not smoked Pirate Kake, but I have smoked and really enjoyed the Capt Earle Nightwatch. How different is Pirate's Kake from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.