Pipestud Needs Help Identifying A Pipe... Once again!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I recently received a beautiful looking unsmoked pipe to sell but the consignor didn't know who made it and all I found was a "GR" stamped on the pipe. I seldom will list a smoking pipe if the consignor doesn't know the maker, or if I can't figure it out. but I am willing to do so with this pipe because it is obviously beautifully made, has terrific grain, an enticing thick bowl with wavy rim, and a long slender mouthpiece that is obviously hand made. Additionally, this pipe has an acrylic shank extension that is two tone acrylic and perfectly executed. The drilling is also perfect with the draft hole entering the tobacco chamber dead center at the bottom of the bowl. If someone knows who "GR" is, congratulate him on making a spectacular pipe!

Can anyone help me identify the maker? Photos included.

Thanks Gentlemen,

Steve
IMG_9394.JPG

IMG_9385.JPG

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
I recently received a beautiful looking unsmoked pipe to sell but the consignor didn't know who made it and all I found was a "GR" stamped on the pipe. I seldom will list a smoking pipe if the consignor doesn't know the maker, or if I can't figure it out. but I am willing to do so with this pipe because it is obviously beautifully made, has terrific grain, an enticing thick bowl with wavy rim, and a long slender mouthpiece that is obviously hand made. Additionally, this pipe has an acrylic shank extension that is two tone acrylic and perfectly executed. The drilling is also perfect with the draft hole entering the tobacco chamber dead center at the bottom of the bowl. If someone knows who "GR" is, congratulate him on making a spectacular pipe!

Can anyone help me identify the maker? Photos included.

Thanks Gentlemen,

Steve
View attachment 308978

View attachment 308979
Lovely