PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
stash-smaller-600x303.jpg

Just got it organized tonight... (My beginners stash)
Because this Thursday my additional order will be in from P&C... I will update the thread when my order comes in. It will only be missing my tin MB Vanilla Cream Flake and Loose Cut as they were currently backordered.
Really wanted to get Dan's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew but everyone seems to be out of the 50g tin. Found it at Brairy but not wanting to spend $20 for a single tin to try it out. (If anyone has some let me know if you want to trade something or swap a sample size out for something I may have.)
I will also update to what is in the cellar after I eat some dinner. May even do some photos of the pipes just because I think I figured out this photo uploading thing.
Enjoy and keep on puff'n!

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Great stash!
I'm noticing a trend where folks post their stash as a "beginner" stash, then they have these amazing collections of jars. Labelled, no less... :D

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Looks great! MB vanilla Cream Flake is awesome as im sure you know. I have 3 tins cellared currently. Always add at least one to an order

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I'm noticing a trend where folks post their stash as a "beginner" stash, then they have these amazing collections of jars. Labelled, no less...
I noted it as "Beginner" stash well because I have only been smoking for the past month. I had the TAD and PAD fever. None the less I love what I have collected thus far and will continue to make it grow.
Looks great! MB vanilla Cream Flake is awesome as im sure you know. I have 3 tins cellared currently. Always add at least one to an order
Nope, this will be my first. I have seen many good things about it so I added it to the must try/have list. Hopefully, it will not be on backorder long.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
My stash and only baccy's I have had are the following:
Milans

Midnight

Sunset Rum

Wall Street

Appalachian Gold

Honey Smoke

Poochie's Blend
Jack Lee's Blends

Summer Sangria - (My Favorite)

Autumn Walk

Halflings Leaf

Honey Malt
Edwards

Toasted Cherry

Maple Sumpreme
SPC

Mississippi River
Boswell's

Chocolate Cream

Sweet Tea

Christmas Cookie

Bear Blend

Berry Cobbler

Northwoods

Cherry Smash
Lane

1Q
Buccaneer

Island Cherry
Orlik

Golden Slice
Order from P&C coming this week is....
H&H Caramel Apple Pie 8oz tin, C&D Autumn Evening 4oz, Brigadier Black Gettysburg 8oz tin,(1) MB Vanilla Cream Flake,(1) MB Vanilla Cream Loose, (1) Dan's Blue Note, Newminster Blackberry Brandy Bulk 4oz, (1) Peterson 3P's, Frog Morton 50g, Butternut Burley 4oz, and some pipe cleaners....
I will be placing one last order for the year most likely from Jack Lee again. As I want some of his Yule Pudding and I need to restock Summer Sangria!

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
If you dont get it within a few weeks let me know, i'll send you one of my tins
Sounds great. I will let you know depending on how long it takes. If that happens I will just forward my tin to you once it arrives.
Thanks!!!

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Thats a great stash you have there... I like the fact that everything is well organized.
Thanks...It was a complete mess until tonight. Boswell order came in and well it motivated me.
Maybe i'll take something else in trade.
Let me know.

bcirka

Lurker
Aug 28, 2012
Ha, I am also a beginner, and have a similar, albeit smaller stash. I do the same thing with the jars and the labeling though. Looks nice!

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I will send you close to a full tin of Dan's Sweet Vanilla Honeydew for a sample of each of your Boswells. Let me know.

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
Yea I've been smoking for some years now and my stash is nothing like that. I usually have about a half dozen half empty tins that I'm smoking on, and I have some jars with various things in them. The rest is just unopened tins. I don't even have a pipe rack.
But, very nice stash. By your list I take it you're an aro head. Neat.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Thanks everyone for the comments!
I jumped in head first with the aro's...
Looking to spread my wings a little so to speak and step in to the english world on my next TAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.