PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissident_Mantis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2020
Honestly it depends where a person is at in their pipe smoking journey. I recently discovered that I am only interested in Nosewarmers after purchasing my first Devil Anse from Briarworks. Now I don't really want to pick up any of my billiards anymore, so I am investing in pipes. I have 4 nosewarmers and I would like to buy 3 more so that I can have a full set. I think if a person is beginning their journey they should focus on acquiring a pipes first so that they can take care of them and avoid over-smoking them. I made this mistake in the beginning and nearly destroyed my Mastro Geppetto pipe by smoking it every day.
However if you already have 10+ pipes that you like, I would go for the tobacco. Probably more rewarding in the long run.

Reactions: Saintwilliam

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
decided to get both. i know there are some who doesn't like peterson, but i love how they look and how they smoke. the tobaccos are all known blends i enjoy, so it's for deep cellaring. other than few i want to try. i guess i'm starting to cellar.
I believe you made the right choice. Do what you want to do, enjoy your pipe!!

Reactions: bullet08 and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
decided to get both. i know there are some who doesn't like peterson, but i love how they look and how they smoke. the tobaccos are all known blends i enjoy, so it's for deep cellaring. other than few i want to try. i guess i'm starting to cellar.
For the money they are a great pipe. I’d like to know what better pipe you can get dollar for dollar...?

and I’m not talking about an estate, I mean a brand new pipe.

Reactions: bullet08
Status
Not open for further replies.