PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
I was supposed to get a package today and now a delay. This is not endemic to P&C and is partially my fault.

I paid for 6.99 Shipping as opposed to 9.99

It was shipped UPS, which means no delivery on Saturday. Okay, I'll survive. Says it will be delivered today... in my city of St. Louis. I look up the number this morning. UPS drops it off at USPS and now it will be delivered on the morrow, about a wek after ordering. Still not the worst. They post a USPS tracking number and it shows it is in Brooklyn.

Almost half the packages I get that start out with one shipper and go to another get botched up. DHLHell is the worst.

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
Here, I'll put some fuel on the fire:

P&C has Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake Only $1.75/oz when you order 4oz. or more.
Picked up 24oz. Couldn't pass it up....

Jun 27, 2016
snowhill
If I am not mistaken, October's sale is 20% site wide at P&C.
Where did you hear that? :puffpipe: I know that their calendar sale for October is 25% off of all Stokkebye bulk tobaccos, but I have not heard of a 20%-off site-wide sale coming up for October.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Where did you hear that? :puffpipe: I know that their calendar sale for October is 25% off of all Stokkebye bulk tobaccos, but I have not heard of a 20%-off site-wide sale coming up for October.
That's a mystery to me, too.
Russ

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
Another order from P&C executed flawlessly! I know others have had issues but I haven't had any. Great service.

Oct 7, 2016
There is indeed a 20% off site wide sale good through 11:59 AM on September 27. No minimum. Enter code STEWIE at checkout.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
There is indeed a 20% off site wide sale good through 11:59 AM on September 27. No minimum. Enter code STEWIE at checkout.
Snowhill must be psychic because we didn't plan this sale until the end of last week after this thread was started. It kinda blew my mind...
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Got it. I've been out for a while without email access. I will check and make sure it was done.
Russ

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Got my back ordered escudo and 2nd order of some bulk tobacco yesterday for P&C, both with no problems.

Snow Hill

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2015
USA
Snowhill must be psychic because we didn't plan this sale until the end of last week after this thread was started. It kinda blew my mind...
Russ

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for the scoop. A friend had the premonition

Status
Not open for further replies.