PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Can someone please explain the 4Noggins rant?
It was political and I won't get into it but apparently they are not Trump fans nor do they need or care about the business of anyone who took offence to the posts. This comes after a previous gun control rant. 8O

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
It is on their Facebook page. Idiotic nonsense. Comments are funny. Why a business would give the middle finger to about 1/2 or more of their potential customers is so very stupid.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
@jackswilling wrote:
Why a business would give the middle finger to about 1/2 or more of their potential customers is so very stupid.
My feeling exactly. If they don't want everybody's business they obviously don't need mine.They pretty much say so themselves. Their reposting from fake news sites doesn't exactly give me confidence in their company either. Big mistake, I'd say.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I ordered 4 tins of christmas cheer about a week ago from pipesandcigars and it shipped out the next day with no issues.

Oct 7, 2016
I have had good service from Pipes and Cigars, with one order out of maybe a half dozen that had a back order that was filled in about a week. That said I have also had good service from smoking pipes, 4noggins, pipestud and Alpascia, which exhausts the list of site sponsors I have dealt with. I could care less about any of their political views and how or where they express them. I only care about value and service.

Oct 7, 2016
I don't expect relationships with

merchants. I dealt with someone promoting "relationship banking" years ago, and that experience left me jaundiced, to say the least. YMMV, but to me it is all about the Benjamins.

Status
Not open for further replies.