PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For the 500th time – Welcome to The Pipes Magazine Radio Show! Our featured interview tonight is with pipemaker Jared Coles. Jared was last on the show six years ago. He has been making pipes for 13-years. Jared trained with numerous pipemakers including Jeff Gracik and Todd Johnson. He is schooled in the Danish and Japanese pipe making techniques, and that influences his pipe designs. In the opening “Pipe Parts” segment, we have backlog of comments and emails, so we will have an extended mailbag segment in addition to the regular mailbag segment at the end of the show. These all make for some quite interesting pipes and tobacco discussions.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Jared-Coles.jpg

Photo: Steffen Mueller

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
500 shows is a hell of an achievement. Congrats to Brian, Kevin. Your weekly respite from global stupidity is appreciated more than my words can convey.

Renfield

Reactions: Zero

Dr. P

Lurker
Dec 17, 2021
Bakersfield, CA
Thank you for what you do Brian! I'm a long-time pipesmoker without a community (stuck in Bakersfield, CA). I listen to your podcasts to feel connected to like-minded people...you're my therapist, my confidant, and your show is my community, all rolled up in one.

Reactions: renfield and Zero

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
Congratulations on hitting 500 episodes! Thank you for all you, Kevin and the regular guests do to make such a great show week after week. It is truly an enjoyable institution in the community. And I also want to say thanks to the sponsors! I love hearing the ads, (especially when there is a new one) which is why I patronize your businesses and brands whenever possible. Your contribution really makes the show more of a radio show.