Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Will also be working. It is likely that the patient rooms will have it on the TVs so I will be doing a lot of patient examinations during the course of the day (newborn intensive care). :wink:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Are there blends that are named Bronco, or are at least named in a horse-related way? Or Panther, or anything cat (big or domestic) related? Can't think of any off hand. Anyone?
Have to say, from the game against Arizona, I've never seen a quarterback who looked like he was having as much fun as Newton, especially when he took to the sky for touchdowns. Namath and Montana always looked good, and in the zone, but most of the joie de vie was expressed off the field.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
From foolwiththefez: Are you now, or have you ever been, an LSU fan? I call them the Cardiac Kids.
Sorry my friend, I live 45 minutes from William Brice Stadium, Home of the South Carolina Gamecocks. I do however admire Les Miles, the LSU Tigers and their fans for the kind gestures they made towards the Gamecocks following the floods this past October. The LSU/SC game had to be moved to LSU because of the floods and everyone at LSU made it seem like a home game for the Gamecocks. Now that's "Southern Hospitality".

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you choose the wrong blend, does that mean your team loses? Uh-oh. I'd better re-think this.

jessicac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Just watch Puppy Bowl, everyone wins!
Looks like its gonna be Old Dublin for me though

Status
Not open for further replies.