PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Are there any pipe shows any where not in Vegas, the west coast or the east cost? I live in Houston and it seems that all pipe related events I come across on the Internet would include a pricey plane ticket for me.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Take a look at the Pipe Events button at the top of the page, there are a bunch listed there.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
The KC Show is June 25-26:
http://www.gkcpipeclub.com/Default.aspx?pageId=891525
There's no smoking in the hall, but there's an air conditioned tent. The pipe carving contest last year left me drooling all over myself.

thepipetray

Lurker
Mar 26, 2011
Well maybe between the three of you from Houston you could throw one together. I might get a booth.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
@ Jeremiah

:rofl:

That's a bit big. Though I did have a few thoughts about the Merrel center in Katy or the Berry center in Cypress. or a section of Reliant center. Maybe the first official pipesmaazine.com show with unclearther as a guest carver.
(for those not from Houston, you can probably fit 3 professional basketball arenas, seats and all in the George R Brown.)

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Thinks small, there would be nothing wrong with a 15 table show in a smoke friendly hotel in Dallas. Host a hospitality suite on Friday night and have a show/swap Saturday. Smoke friendly, IMO is the key. 8O

srharel

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
I know its not completely related, but it seems like there are 4-5 pipe events in Germany every year and the pictures always seem so great, I should make a point to make a business trip around one of those shows, as it is much closer anyway and does not require a visa to enter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.