PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burney

Lurker
Sep 10, 2014
Hi there guys,
I own a falcon system pipe, international bent. I want to buy more bowls online, but being totally blind, it is difficult for me to decide what to purchase. Is it possible for somebody to go through the pipe bowls on 4noggins.com and describe them to me. I do not want to take up too much space on the forum, so if there is a way to use private messaging on this site, which I obviously do not know about, I will be willing to share my Skype or FaceTime information.
Thanks so long for all of your help. this forum has been a godsend in the past.

burney

Lurker
Sep 10, 2014
I do not live in the United States. It would be easier for me to ask somebody to assist in this matter.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
I would be more than happy to help, butcant till after thr 3rd. Hopefully someone else can step in sooner.

fishfly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
#64 Cylinder narrower at the top than the bottom, smooth, Meerschaum

#66 Slightly squashed sphere, regular circular indentations like a golf ball, Meerschaum

#67 Cylinder narrower at the top than the bottom, shorter than #64, smooth, Meerschaum

#68 Cylindrical, smooth, Meerschaum

#69 Cylinder, slighter wider at the top, circular indentations, each surrounded by smaller indentation, Meerschaum

#70 Cylinder, circular indentations, each surrounded by smaller indentation, Meerschaum

#71 Volcano shape, smooth, Meerschaum

#68 Slightly squashed sphere, regular circular indentations like a golf ball (Very similar to #66), Meerschaum

#73 Slightly squashed cylinder, Meerschaum

Algiers Rustic: Cylinder wider at the top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Algiers Smooth: Cylinder wider at the top

Apple Rustic: Squashed sphere, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Apple Smooth: Squashed sphere, smooth

Billiard Rustic: Cylinder, slightly more narrow at top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Billiard Smooth: Cylinder, slightly more narrow at top, smooth

Bulldog Rustic: Cylinder, shorter and broader than the billiards, sandblasted in middle 3/4

Bulldog Smooth: Cylinder wider in the middle than the top and bottom. smooth

Dover Rustic: Smooth Curve from bottom to top ov cylinder. slightly rounded top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Dover Smooth: Like the bulldog, but less wide at top than bottom

Dublin Rustic: Cylinder, slightly rounded top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Dublin Smooth: Smooth Cylinder, slightly rounded top

Genoa Rustic: Like the Apple Rustic, but the curve starts a little lower on the bowl

Genoa Smooth: Like the Apple Smooth, but the curve starts a little lower on the bowl

Hyperbole Rustic: Cylinder but narrower at the bottom, straight top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Hyperbole Smooth: Cylinder but narrower at the bottom, straight top,smooth

Hyperbole Smooth Meerschaum Lined: Cylinder but narrower at the bottom, straight top,smooth, Meerschaum Lined

Istanbul Rustic: Stretched sphere, Taller than the apples, but similarly shaped, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Istanbul Smooth: Stretched sphere, Taller than the apples, but similarly shaped, smooth

Istanbul Smooth Meeschaum Lined: Stretched sphere, Taller than the apples, but similarly shaped, smooth, Meeschaum Lined

Plymouth Rustic: This one is a little strange: Like the Algiers, but with a ridge in the center sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Plymouth Smooth: This one is a little strange: Like the Algiers, but with a ridge in the center Smooth

Snifter Rustic: Like a brandy snifter, narrow at the bottom, wide about 1/4 of the way up, then narrow at the top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8

Snifter Rustic Meerschaum Lined: Like a brandy snifter, narrow at the bottom, wide about 1/4 of the way up, then narrow at the top, sandblasted band in middle 7/8, Meeshaum Lined

Snifter Smooth: Like a brandy snifter, narrow at the bottom, wide about 1/4 of the way up, then narrow at the top,Smooth
If you need it in another format, just ask.
Not sure everyone would agree with these descriptions, but they should be close.

burney

Lurker
Sep 10, 2014
Dude, you rock! Thanks for that. Finding anybody to discribe these in any understandable way is rather hard. The dumbest thing a blind pipe smoker can do, is to ask a pair of eyeballs who have no idea what they're talking about to describe the shape in any understandable way. it is extremely frustrating for me, for I do not know any knowledgeable smokers in my area. I live as I said outside of the US, in south Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.