Not open for further replies.

madz860

Lurker
Apr 5, 2024
Hi all!
Im looking on buying these two pipes

Pipe 1

Pipe 2

I wonder about the piece that gathers the two parts.
Are these common and good for smoking? Or do you have any concerns about them? They are Briar and Ebony wood.
Sorry, english is not my native language, but you can see the pictures below, and hopefully understand what i mean.

1712299091797.png

1712299064997.png

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
The small metal piece is a stinger or condenser; it looks like it might be removable.

The white thing in the stem of the other pipes appears to be a 9mm filter, which be replaced by an adapter, or other kinds of filters like balsa wood, or smoked without anything in place.

madz860

Lurker
Apr 5, 2024
I assume that this is actually an advertisement, rather than a legitimate post.
Absolutly not. I'm all new into this pipe world, and i'm just seeking for advice.

The small metal piece is a stinger or condenser; it looks like it might be removable.

The white thing in the stem of the other pipes appears to be a 9mm filter, which be replaced by an adapter, or other kinds of filters like balsa wood, or smoked without anything in place.

Yeah, thats what i thought about the metal part, since its blocking the hole.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
They look like aliexpress ads. If so stay away. Do above as suggested or look into estate pipes by real makers of pipes that were actually made to smoke. Cheap stuff from China does not belong in your mouth. Additionally questionable materials becaome even more dangerous when heated up. Its not like smoking is healthy but the risk of making you immediately sick isnt part of the deal.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and FLDRD

Roach1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Well put Sigmund. This garbage from China should be avoided at all costs.
There are enough good basket pipes availabe that are 1000% or more better made and safer as far as smoking can be safe.

Reactions: FLDRD

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Yes and there are plenty of vendors in the US for cleaned estates at great prices. That or get a cob. They are designed to smoke. Pick one up for 15 bucks (some less than 10).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.