PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
I am new to this forum. I am eager to become more informed and participate. Can some one please let me know how they are getting their pictures in the post. I have tried several different with no luck.
Thanks oldmannk

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
The way I do it (and this is because my computer and phone are weird) is to first, upload pics into your profile album, then click on that pic in your album, then right click on it, this will bring up a box with a "copy" option, click on copy, then go to whatever thread you want to post in and click the "img" button. That will bring up another box, left click on that box and choose "paste" and then OK.

I know it sounds like a lot, but it's pretty easy. I know there are other ways to do it, but this is the only way my crappy computer will let me do it! I can't even creat a shortcut on mine, so I can't put more than one pic in a single post, I have to post multiple times for multiple pics.
Hope this helps,

Dan

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Well, I recommend you just open a free photobucket.com account and upload your pictures there. (It's a simple drag and drop process)
After you do that, just access your picture in the gallery, click on the "Direct" box in the links section, then paste the link into your forum message after clicking on the "IMG" button above the edit box. This way you can include multiple images by repeating the process.
My problem is that it seems my images needed to be downsized since they tend to exceed the margins when displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.