PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Good looking boy there. Congrats! I really like the method in which Baptists handle baptism over Catholics (my wife's catholic and we had our son baptized.) We argued back and forth over this for a while, and I capitulated as it was clearly more important to her than myself.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Tarak
I've always been partial to little girls over boys, but your son's picture is just adorable.
Congrats to you and your family.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
That's a beautiful baby. I love 'em even when they stink or throw up. Cherish each day, they grow up way to fast.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I hope you and your wife are getting enough sleep! My son is usually a good sleeper, can sleep 8-12hrs at night. He's been waking up in the middle of the night recently because he's cutting 3 teeth right now.
Keep taking pictures! we seem to have slacked maybe the past year. He's almost 2 now. But his grandparents (and other relatives) are always asking for more pictures. Spread the joy

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
@murf- he's been pretty good with sleeping. Most nights (not all)- we can get a regular nights sleep- maybe one interruption.

haroldt

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2013
Melbourne, Fl
You're right - too cute no to post. He's adorable. I remember my son at that age. He's now 31 and just came by last weekend for a visit. Some how, at 31, he's lost some of that cute 6 month stuff. But he's still my little boy as he towers over me a 6'2"

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Cute little dude.
I have a sixteen month old boy and one who is seven. Wouldn't trade them for the world. My youngest is keeping me on my toes!
Congrats and wish your family the best.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
haroldt said:

" I remember my son at that age. He's now 31

and just came by last weekend for a visit."
Like Haroldt, I remember my kids at that age ... in fact, I was showing old pictures of my kids to my granddaughter just the other day and she was having fun guessing which was her dad and which were her uncles.
One of mine is about to come by for a visit in just a few minutes ... he will be bringing a pipe with him and we'll both load up a bowl ... we'll probably also turn on the TV, but not watch it much ... the tendency is to good conversation while we smoke. Having him join me over a pipe or a cigar is one of the great pleasures of my life.

Jan 8, 2013
I just posted in the Grind My Gears thread... and it made me feel better. I had a very very long and rough day. Then I saw this thread was open again and opened it up. Tarak, that photo could make the angriest man on the planet smile. Lol You are truly blessed.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Tarak:
I'm sorry I missed your original post last month. What a joyous face that young man has.
I know you and your bride will enjoy him, brother.
Fnord

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
I with fnord, sorry I missed the original post. Children are the joy of life, that is one great picture. Perfect for framing with that epic smile he has. Congrats on the baby, and happy days to you and your family.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Very cute little guy! You should be very proud. He is indeed a blessing from the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.