PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I went to see the guy who had 30 pipes for sale for $150.00. Lot of just regular pipes there and I am looking for stuff I don't have. So I picked out 6 pretty dam cool ones. Asked him what he wanted for the 6. "OH, how about $20.00" he says. Needless to say, I am stoked! 20 bucks for 6, wow. Included is an old, hardly used Meer, with a screw in stem, a Cherrywood Roop, and a Leather covered (not sure of it yet). I would have paid $20 for any 1 of them.
006.jpg

005-3.jpg

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Hopefully he is not reading your post, saying oh crap I could have got more! LOL good just brother, glad to see you were able to bring home six new friends. Now, just to break them all in to your way of smoking. That will be a real hardship eh? Bye the way Happy Thanksgiving!

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Cool deal! I hope they make great smokers for you, and have a good time cleaning them up. Be sure to show the "after" pictures.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Heck of a deal. I love that sitter in the middle of the second pic. I can't wait to see that one cleaned up. Very nice! Congrats!

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
Cool pipes and amazing price! I've seen those leather wrapped ones on ebay before, but I'm not sure if they're good or bad. Please let us know after you clean them up.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Super nice score! I agree: any one probably worth $20+. Love hitting deals like that. Looking forward to the after shots, too.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
fisher you always seem to find those amazing deals! Great selection of estates you chose. Congrats!

pufferissimo

Might Stick Around
Jan 20, 2012
Im guessing that the leather covered pipes should be Longchamps.

More here : http://pipedia.org/index.php?title=Longchamp
Congrats, sweet smoke and let us know how they smokes!

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
great haul i love the black on in the middle of the second pic. enjoy the smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.