PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
This thread made me curious, so I went to my local B&M, they had 5 tins of Saint Patrick's Day......

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
That's cool Dave

I like you seen this post and thought I would check my local shops (4) and not one of them had anything

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
Old thread resurrection:
I stumbled on this thread. Anthony, I'm not sure if you've heard this or not, but apparently Peterson Founders Choice is a repackaging of Saint Patrick's Day 2015. Here's the description from SPC:
Peterson's 2015 St. Patrick's Day blend received such a positive response they've reintroduced it, here, as the Founder's Choice, part of the "Founders Collection" of three tobaccos honoring Charles Peterson and the Kapp brothers Henry and Fredrick. For those who missed out the first time around, it's a mixture of Virginia, Burley, and Oriental tobaccos, pressed and cube-cut, then mixed further with black Cavendish and more Virginia. Finally it's flavored with rum, in addition to the aromas of mango and vanilla.
I'm intrigued enough I need to try this stuff. I think I will order up a tin.

Jan 8, 2013
I figured you did, but I also was up with my son at 2am. (he's sick)
Cool, I'm glad you found your muse.
As much as I like the stuff, I really don't smoke it very often. It's a blend I treat myself to every now and then. Thinking about some tonight though. I just opened a fresh tin the other day lol. I hope your boy feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.