Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Greetings, Macabre Fans,

I just ordered a Dracula billiard from SP, and the gentleman there told me Peterson will be discontinuing their Dracula series of pipes. So if you've been putting off getting your Dracula pipe, better hurry, 'cause they won't be around for long.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Got ya beat, buddy. I got a pot, a bent tip billiard on reserve for next month, and this new billiard I picked up this morning when I discovered it might be gone if I wait. A gruesome triad (all for rotating reasons, you understand). :nana:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
roth pointed this out a while ago, that this is a one-time series and won't be back. This lends some

panache to its collectibility. Or, for those who can't quite go the vampire blood red route but like

the concept, check out the BC Caprice 1304 bent billiard with silver-colored band and raspberry

colored stem -- similar visual punch with a little more reserve, at tobaccopipes.com, one of our

sponsors.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I just looked at that pipe--it is very nice, better than the Dracula in some ways. A combination of the Dracula and the Caprice would have been ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.