PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
For 100.00 I would buy an estate Upshall or something similar which will provide a better smoking experience. I am not into the looks of a pipe as much as the smoking properties. You cannot smoke grain, and you certainly cannot smoke lacquer or paint.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I bought one Peterson Dracula 68 bent billiard and it delivers a cool dry smoke. It even broke in easier than my other Petes. I have found when Peterson turns out a limited edition pipe they seem to be very well made. I have another one on order now. IMHO good value for the price but to each his own. :puffpipe:

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Ran across it and while it is most certainly not a traditional pipe I really dig the design and think it is well put together. Not a pipe I would tote with me out to the bar or around town.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
I do want one of these little jewel, I love the looks but as stated above some of the stems have great color contrast and some don't. I have a savinelli black set pipe that I love and it would look nice beside the Dracula series.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Colt45, I just wouldn't take an expensive pipe out to the bar, that's the only reason why. I don't own any expensive pieces so I wouldn't take a $100 pipe out to the bar. That's all, not like I'd be ashamed of it, just protective of my property ... especially with alcohol involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.