PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Back to 3P, it's rich-flavored, balanced, and smooth smoking, and it is also a booster for other milder blends.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this blend since first starting this thread....hence the avatar

Jun 9, 2018
England
interesting observations must get a tin somewhere, curious to know how this will compare G&H Revor
btw, fried of mine just came across the pouch of Revor where he says it reads produced by STG)

Yes I believe you're correct Paul and Revor Plug is made for Gawith Hoggarth by STG, I've always wondered why that would be and why Gawith wouldn't just make it themselves.
As for the comparison between Revor and PPP I've found them totally different in the taste department. Although they are both strong robust blends Revor (to me anyway) has a sort of latakia twang (even though it doesn't contain any) whereas PPP is more of a straight up Vabur with a slight chocolatey, fruity flavour.
I still think they are both 5* blends but quite different in the flavour department.

Chris.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
3P's is a good friend. I see to it that we get together at least once a week. I go to my local B&M and use their antique plug cutter. I slice up a whole brick, store it in a small zip-lock bag and rub some out before smoking it out of the smallest Wiley pipe I have. It is a great tasting blend but a bit strong on the nicotine. I currently have six tins left and will pick up four more when it comes back in stock at the local addiction shelter (B&M).

I will also try to age some tins for a few years. I have some from 2017 so around 2023 they should be ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.