Genova-Italy
That for example it's impossible to find ready on the market
dsc2874.jpg

dsc2873v.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Guys, if you like them, PM him an offer. The worst he can say is no, the best is you get a pipe you like. Making an offer isn't insulting.

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
yes right!
Just got some offers, in particular on pipe n°3 a guy did a very reasonable offer.I haven't responded to him till now because don't want to sell one pipe, just want to sell all even the monetary result whould be not right enough,but simply near correct expectations.To sell a pipe don't make me a carver into business.Whould like a better start or will never start.

So my bidder friend (?) on pipe 3 i appreciate your offer and i will be happy to accept if i will get right offers on other pipes.Thank you really for the moment, we will see what could happen

Maurizio

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Just an update to say that i decided to don't sell any pipe.A member offered 200$ for one (thanks mr K i agreed),180 for another (thank you mr b agreed ) and 120 $ for another (thanks mr P i agreed)

Why? well i was not ready.I said to myself what you could buy for the money you could get? Something better of the ones i could have sold?That's a reasoning of a smoker/collector not of a pipemaker/seller.Well sadly i have to admit that i'm a still a smoker collector.

Thank you from the deep of my heart for your offers friends i really appreciated

Maurizio

cesconable

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
Virginia
Beautiful pieces of work Maurizio. It's a shame you decided not to sell your work, but I understand and commend your logic behind doing so. I'm partial to the first pipe and the sitter. Amazing.

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
"If you ever make too many and need to let one go, let me know - I'll be waiting to snatch one up!"
currently i'm carving about 2-3 pipes at week till spring, when i usually stop and i will start with nature photos and will restart carving in mid autumn.So at finally i produce more than i need but i love to keep them for the moment :wink:

Maurizio

Status
Not open for further replies.