PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Funny thing about Penzance: a few years back it was readily available; at least whenever I wanted some, it was in stock. Then something happened and it seemed to get really popular and outages began.
Yep! I started smoking a pipe in 2007 and it was available everywhere. I bought a tin in late 2007 or early 2008 and smoked about 2/3 of it. I put the pipe down until this year I broke it out again remembering that Penzance was my favorite tobacco. It was a real bummer to learn that in the last 4 years it's become near impossible to find. I've still got a couple of bowls of my old Penzance from 2008 left but I'm hesitant to smoke them until I can get my hands on some more.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Just call Ed 866-747-3747 and tell him I sent you. He always has Penzance available whenever I call him.

patrickc

Lurker
May 7, 2013
you guys who don't like it baffle me.
If you don't mind an open tin I'll send one your way. pm me.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Smoked my 1st bowl of Penzance tonight that I received via trade. After one bowl I can say I like it and it is a good tobacco but not sure if I will ever love it enough to search the internet and jump on it when available. There are soooooo many tobaccos to try that are far more readily available. :?

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
While on my travels the past few days out of town I located at least 6 8 oz bags of Penzance priced at 34.95 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know where to contact.
:puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.