Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
From Pipes and Cigars
$9.19 for 4 ounces

Highly Recommended

The description in this case is quite accurate:
—-
Sutliff Peach Cobbler starts with a base of rich black Cavendish with smaller amounts of mellow Burley and bright Virginia added. Then Sutliff adds a remarkably fresh and sweet peach flavor to Peach Cobbler for a smooth flavor and one of the most outstanding room notes you'll ever come across. If you love the summertime taste of peaches, you're in luck with this peach pipe tobacco from Sutliff.
—-

Sutliff hit it out of the park with their version of peach cavendish.

The primary flavor is actually peach cobbler. The aroma is also of peach cobbler.

It packs easily and burns surprisingly well for all the black cavendish and goopy peach and cobbler crust sauce in this blend. No bite, no harshness, no bitterness. Not enough nicotine for hardened old veteran pipe smokers, like me.

As I smoke this down, the peach cobbler taste goes to the background and there’s nutty burleys and citrus and hay Virginias in a cavendish base. Simply delicious.

The do gooders are after flavored tobaccos with fanatical zeal.

A half pound of this is less than $20 and a full pound about $30.

Buy some before it’s outlawed.

How in the world did they capture the taste and aroma not just of peaches, but grandma’s peach cobbler?.:)

B79FD44E-79BA-4FA8-8CEE-3F4C5FDAE414.jpeg75C00A1D-7373-4AB1-9567-E9AE0C8A19EB.jpegF3C82B9C-0FF4-412C-88B2-BE2B41632559.jpeg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I'm pretty sure I'll like aromatics. Just that I don't want to smoke them. Not sure what it is. Actually have number of tins in my tobacco box, but never look at them.

Reactions: Briar Lee

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
I'm pretty sure I'll like aromatics. Just that I don't want to smoke them. Not sure what it is. Actually have number of tins in my tobacco box, but never look at them.
Tonight I’ve smoked PS Luxury Navy Flake, PS Luxury Twist Flake, #7 Kendal, Happy (Brown) Bogie and had a nightcap with Peach Cobbler, in five different pipes.

We are spoiled, with so many choices.

I just hope that continues, for a long time.

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I'm all for folks smoking the tobaccos that bring them the most pleasure. However, I've learned that aromatics are simply not for me. I do enjoy the aroma when others are smoking them.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Oh man, I love me some peach cobbler (the food)! I don't often smoke aromatics, but you're making me want to smoke this one!