PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Tis the time of year to see if I (we) can make anyone's yule log happier this Holiday season.

If you're in need, PM me and we'll see what we can do about helping to bring in your New Year with some fine leaf. Nobody here should be without a pipe-full to bring in the New Years.

Also, if any of you members have some extra, feel free to post below if you would be willing to do the same. More the merrier.

Name and address is all the info I need and I'll see what we can dig up.

Glad to do it. Always believed that casting your bread is a sound investment.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Does anyone out there not have a briar pipe but want one?

I’ve an unsmoked estate, unfinished Savinelli second. Should smoke like a dream. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the pipe whatsoever.

If someone genuinely wants/needs an essentially brand new briar pipe just slide me your address in a PM. Unfortunately I can only ship to the Continental US.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN

I’ve an unsmoked estate, unfinished Savinelli second. Should smoke like a dream. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the pipe whatsoever.

If someone genuinely wants/needs an essentially brand new briar pipe just slide me your address in a PM. Unfortunately I can only ship to the Continental US.

Or even you have a couple and want a third? No need to post, just PM. All PMs strictly confidential.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Though I can always use more variety, I've been well blessed from forum members and family alike. I'll leave this for others who may be in need or just want.
Thanks. We all "want" more, or would like to try something different. This is for those in need for whatever reason. The Holidays can be tough. Knowing that others care can make the difference.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
If you are just wanting to try new stuff and a wide variety then you need to get involved in the up and coming Box Pass. Headed up by yours truly.

I have yet to get a pm from any smoker that needs leaf for what ever financial reason.
Yup, I have had 1 person so far. I did this a couple of years ago and got about 5 right away. It's good news that most everyone seems to be on solid ground.

Reactions: diamondback

subsalac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 9, 2018

I just returned to the hobby after a 13 year hiatus this October. I thought I quit after not smoking pipes for over a decade so I decided to get rid of everything; pipes, cellar, purely because I needed the money a year ago( I even gave away my best smoker on reddit in a lottery just to go out with a bang!... kind of kicking myself for that one). Well... long story short, now I'm still broke, and randomly decided to try a cob I had laying around one day with an old tin. Annnnd I'm back. Pipe smoking is incredible, and I've more or less set getting into the groove at high priority. These last few weeks, I've been piecing together a pipe and tobacco rotation since I've returned with... much vigor(4 bowls a day or so). Still sort of struggling with my mostly-cob based rotation, couple of very cheap estates I've been gambling with on ebay, some have been a struggle to get a decent smoke out of, but I'm having a lot of fun doing the things I used to do in college, caring for pipes, salt alcohol treatments, exploring new tobaccos, etc. If that briar is not taken yet, and someone more in need doesn't show up, it would mean a lot to get a briar that isn't ghosted to oblivion with floral essence puffy

Please don't prioritize me since I'm not super in need, I do manage to smoke pipes daily(albeit with some struggle with a few of these pipes), but yeah, that's my story so far.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I just returned to the hobby after a 13 year hiatus this October. I thought I quit after not smoking pipes for over a decade so I decided to get rid of everything; pipes, cellar, purely because I needed the money a year ago( I even gave away my best smoker on reddit in a lottery just to go out with a bang!... kind of kicking myself for that one). Well... long story short, now I'm still broke, and randomly decided to try a cob I had laying around one day with an old tin. Annnnd I'm back. Pipe smoking is incredible, and I've more or less set getting into the groove at high priority. These last few weeks, I've been piecing together a pipe and tobacco rotation since I've returned with... much vigor(4 bowls a day or so). Still sort of struggling with my mostly-cob based rotation, couple of very cheap estates I've been gambling with on ebay, some have been a struggle to get a decent smoke out of, but I'm having a lot of fun doing the things I used to do in college, caring for pipes, salt alcohol treatments, exploring new tobaccos, etc. If that briar is not taken yet, and someone more in need doesn't show up, it would mean a lot to get a briar that isn't ghosted to oblivion with floral essence puffy

Please don't prioritize me since I'm not super in need, I do manage to smoke pipes daily(albeit with some struggle with a few of these pipes), but yeah, that's my story so far.

It’s all yours my friend! Just slide me a PM with your address and the pipe will be on its way Monday morning.

Glad you’re back :) Hard to beat a good bowl and a good book (for me at least because I have to smoke outside).

Reactions: Bowie
Status
Not open for further replies.