PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
My PAD is extremely active at the moment. Even my Bank Manager knows me by my first name and sends me letters saying "Another pipe I see"!!!
Well this is the latest. A Barling 'Londoner' 363T

clip_image001.jpg

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
I have also just bought an estate Barling T.V.F. 5109 from a guy in California. So I guess the pipe is coming home after it's extensive tour of the United States!!! Photo's to follow when it arrives.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Bubba, I suppose we do haha. My mother's name was Shannon so I thought of getting that one as a way to remember her by. I doubt she would like me smoking tobacco though haha.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I am sorry Bubba for not responding to you. I did not see your post. I hope that you chose to not order the first pipe out of your own free will and not my decision to honor my mother. I won't have the funds to buy a pipe like that for a while and I can order it anywhere. That is a beautiful pipe I like the birds eye on the bowl. (I believe that is what it is called).

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nice looking pipe Bubba!
I am going to close this thread as it is getting very long.
From now on when anyone gets a new pipe that they would like to show off, just start your own new thread with photos in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.