PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I've gotten a shipment delivered from the day after I've ordered before. For free.
My GF recently ordered something from Amazon that was in stock in their Allentown facility, which is about 7 miles from our house. She checked the tracking after a couple of days to find out that it was routed to Florida before getting shipped to Bethlehem. Sometimes, all you can do is shake your head.
Russ

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
A 'Bulkathon' is the perfect way to bring me to the table, but nearly all of the Gawith Hoggarth & Co. blends that I want to stock up on are out of stock. Hopefully, another substantial shipment arrives before the party is over.

scrumpyjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Freaking enablers. I was forced by all of you....FORCED....to pull the trigger. May the wife not notice, seeing I also just ordered about 50 cigar from CI two days ago.

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
It finally came in. I'm going to give it sometime to acclimate to the house before I smoke it since USPS decided to take it on a road trip. The War Horse is already located in the cellar awaiting its first smoke tonight after dinner. The pipe looks way better than the picture and the feel in the hand is so comfortable. If it smokes half as good as it feels in the hand I may have to put in on permanent rotation. Well I think it is already there but we will have to see after break-in period is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.