PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
The P&C Goodie bag arrived a day early. Everything cigar related will be given to my son who is a cigar smoker. Not a bad deal considering I was planning on ordering a pipe anyway. Perfect timing.
pcgoodiebag.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am waiting for thread from the guy who didn't want a goody back. We had one a few years back that was priceless! Sadly the War Horse condom was about as successful as the War Horse tampon sold under the slogan 'Put some nicotine in your woman' and was a complete marketing flop for some reason! :rofl:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OK, I'll admit I am not drawn to the above assortment. Don't do cigars and already have a life time supply of pipe cleaners. Plenty cigar cutters and bottle openers. Several tobaccos I would not smoke. The Tervis tumbler would be good!
Still, a goodie bag is "a good thing®".

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
It seems to me the last few goodie bags have moved more towards the side of "let's clear the warehouse of inventory that is not selling". There are several cool items in the above picture, but then there is the bag of Jester "pipe tobacco". The Jester is not pipe tobacco, it's RYO cigarette tobacco, that is mislabeled for the tax dodge.
I'm not convinced any pipe smoker would actually want it.
I would, however, gladly smoke the cigars, and that Tervis mug is sweet!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I kept the Stanwell Extra Fine, C'est La Vie, the Tervis tumbler, pipe cleaners and bottle opener. All of the cigar related items I gave to my son. I sent Dave Shain ("shaintiques") the Jester, the Smoker's Pride and some other tobacco I'm not smoking for his Free Pipe cause.
Considering it's all free I still think it's a good deal.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, that looks like quite a haul to me. These may have been overstocks or shelf-worn to PC, but I think at the usual asking price, it would have been quite a bit. If you needed to place a $79 order anyway, this was a bonanza. However you tally up that stash, subtract that from the $79.

Status
Not open for further replies.