PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
After I got over my rant because spartacus bought all of the Ye Olde Signe, :nana: I went back and got a few of each of these, also.
On a good note my package is scheduled for deliver today. Glad you picked some up Jay. If you want I'll trade you a tin of Ye Old Signe for a different Dunhill.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Where I did not have sufficient stock of these I filled in the holes and at less than $7.00 average cost per tin, I could not help myself. I need more tobacco. :crazy:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
They may have ran out of most blends but with the 20% off coupon posted in this thread I was able to make a nice order.
3 x SPC Plumb Pudding SR

2 x SPC Mississippi River SR

2 x SPC Potlach
Also picked up a few of the Dunhill blends they did have left for $5.60/tin with the code!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I got an email yesterday stating buy 2 Hearth & Home tins get 3rd free. XMAS18 code.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
I bought the last three tins of Dark Flake they had. Once received, I realized why they were the last three tins. They were all dented as if something heavy had been dropped on them. I opened one to see if the seal had been broken and it seemed ok. I went ahead and jarred all three just in case. One of my most favorite tobaccos. Don't want to look back and wish I had taken an ounce of precaution to prevent them from drying out.

magicpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2018
MCO
I could sip on Dark Flake for days. I cellared pretty deep but still hope someone picks up the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.