PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I love him, Constantine was also pretty great along with Johnny Mnemonic, The Devil's Advocate and Chain Reaction. I wish he was in more sci-fi!
He does seem to have a very limited role, but I think he does it very well, and it happens to be my favorite type of movie...
That's totally fair of course. In fact, I actually enjoy Nic Cage a lot - but rothnh dissed him! lol - I won't try to argue that he's a "great" actor, but I enjoy most of his movies anyway.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I tend to support the actors that make up most of my favorite movies, even if they are not the best, some do seem to gravitate to certain roles needed in certain movies. I'm with you on the Nicholas Cage, there's something about him that lands him in so many good movies; just don't watch Bancock Furious, unless watching wallpaper dry is a hobby of yours, yes it's that boring.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Over- Kevin Kostner. (I liked him in Open Range but I think that was Robert Duvall's infuence)

Under- Bill Murray.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Under: Bill Murray (Hyde Park on the Hudson). He's come a long way from the 80's

Under: Almost any English actor. They are so understated that they make it look too easy.
Over: Charlie Sheen - he doesn't act, he's just himself

Status
Not open for further replies.