PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Preferred Member
Mar 7, 2013
I never even heard of it before a few minutes ago...
That video thing I uploaded a few days ago got picked up by it, and a friend emailed to let me know. I figured they were probably punking me (such was the e-mailer's reputation :lol: ), but clicked anyway. It was legit.
Anyway, it's like a newspaper that doesn't write its own articles, but only provides links. Brilliant idea, actually. A shit-ton of info in one place. Definitely worth bookmarking/following:
http://www.briarreport.com/

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
Holly crap! That is an awesome site George! Thanks for sharing. It's like Drudge Report, but tobacco centered.

pappymac

Preferred Member
Feb 26, 2015
Briar Report has a very good listing of pipe blogs also. Including mine.

skaukatt

May 9, 2009
Hi George, yes indeed, Briar Report had contacted me many moths ago as he has been re-posting many of my NY Pipe Club postings and such. He's a worker bee for the hobby and I applaud his efforts!

jonas

Apr 19, 2018
Great site, thanks for sharing. Also subscribed to your channel, great series, even for someone with zero interest in doing pipe repairs.

kcghost

Preferred Member
May 6, 2011
Yes, this site is very good for letting you know what is going on. I've used it a lot in the KC Club's newsletter.

dmcmtk

Preferred Member
Aug 23, 2013
Well that's kind of cool. George, now the videos will go viral! :D

briarbuck

Preferred Member
Nov 24, 2015
There was a link to a 4 part series by a old school pipe maker documenting his process for future generations. Worth a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVh07e63LRA&list=PLFwwtvtKlXW9u2tpfN9YHX8_twWicJIfB

indianafrank

Preferred Member
Oct 15, 2014
News aggregators of all kinds have been around for a few years now.
Thanks for posting this one.

perdurabo

Preferred Member
Jun 3, 2015
Damn, My buddy Matt, changed the world. Great source. And +1 for using a great format.

sumusfumus

Jul 20, 2017
Interesting site to visit. The "Drudge Report" for pipes, tobacco and cigars, etc.
Frank

NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.