PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
1535687_10151896618438282_368566966_n.jpg

My mother in law happen to capture the exact moment i got an ice ball to the face haha. I had a good reason to look up as i was helping my stubborn Father in Law climb safely up the ladder he kept insisting he would do it. lol

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Hope you guys are doing ok up there, looks like quite a mess! Personally, I'd rather see a day of snow then 10 minutes of freezing rain. We've been lucky here on the East coast, mostly just snow. Good luck to yas all!

mzpuff

Lurker
Feb 13, 2013
Toronto
I drove 9 hourse from Toronto to upstate Vermont during the storm so that my kids could have Christmas with their cousins. My neighbours are watching the house and apparently there was no power as of this morning. I will probably lose a tree in the front and likely the fish will get too cold and die. But, thankfully no major damage. I'm sure that I will have some chainsaw work when I get back. On the bright side, I had a nice self-gift from pipesandcigars waiting for me when I got here.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Wow - incredible pics guys - thanks for sharing. We're in Central VT and we were spared fortunately.
Good luck to all of you affected - hope you get things back to normal quickly.

Dec 24, 2012
PS - Peck, I am having trouble adjusting to your new Avatar. I'm not sure it quite captures your suave, devil-may-care, sardonic persona quite like the old avatar did....
Thanks Pat. Thought I might try something a bit different. I have been reading a biography of Orson Welles and thought that would be cool. I may change it back.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I may change it back
Ah... That's better. It's not that I'm change averse, per se; that Avatar just sets expectations perfectly.
On the salt front, after five big box stores and no luck I discovered an aggregate depot selling 75lb bags for $7 ... I bought two for myself, and one each for the neighbours. Drive way is done, it's Miller time! (Note for this afternoon's production of "Miller Time!" the role of Miller will be played by Erdinger Dunkel)
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.