Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeude28

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2016
Hell. I am interested in purchasing a peterson pipe from www.smokingpipes.com. I would like some thoughts on the quality of the company and if its legit

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Smokingpipes.com are #1 when it comes to all things pipe related. Great selections and top notch service!
You will not be disappointed!

Dec 28, 2015
Smokingpipes are the best online company I have ever dealt with. I would rather buy from them than anyone.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Smoking Pipes is a very safe company to deal with. They and other sponsors, and frankly non sponsors, of this site are good companies to deal with.
On the other hand... a fair number of people don't seem to feel the same way about Peterson...

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Company is legit, pay careful attention to the listing... they tell you everything you need to know!

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
A++ ! Always a good experience with them. I also use CupOJoes.com, PipesandCigars.com, and 4Noggins.com. All are legitimate but Smokingpipes.com is #1 in my book for pipes. Pipesandcigars.com my favorite for tobacco (other than my local Tinder Box).

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I recently traded some of my "estate" pipes there. They came within 10.00 of my own estimate.
What I really liked was the fact they told me what they would sell them for. I waited and looked for those pipes and they listed them for exactly what they said they would.
That kind of transparency is priceless.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Great after the sale service if you need it. I've never had a problem with SP and their products. Since I live in SC I have to pay tax on items I buy, but the product quality and service are more important to me.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
HERE HERE and AYMEN to all the great accolades about SPC!!! Been patronizing them for years and have never, ever had anything but a most splendid and excellent experience!

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I started buying my Pete's from Pipe Divan.. better prices but more importantly I think there get the cream of the crop from Peterson.

pipeude28

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2016
thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it. I'm about to buy 3 Petersons from there.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Call customer service at SP.. talk with Mary and ask her to look over the pipes before they are shipped.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Mary is a terrific rep for SP. (Actually their reps are all great.) And SP really goes out of their way for customers, whether it is to help select a pipe or put another aside for later purchase if you happen to be momentarily short.

Status
Not open for further replies.