Online/bulk tobacconists for the British ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlblackbird

Might Stick Around
Oct 17, 2011
To begin with, this is my first thread! So hello to all.
Any way, the point of this post is that I've noticed that bulk tobacco from websites such as pipesandcigars.com is exactly the sort of thing that I'm looking for. But because I live in England, I believe I can't import tobacco or I'll have to pay a duty tax or some other silly bother of that sort. This has left me in an awkward position because after viewing the stunning deals you can get on pipesandcigars.com and comparing them to the cost of bulk tobacco in England, I'm rather reluctant to fork out the (to a university student)large sums of money involved in buying in bulk. So, do I need to just suck it up and fork out for my tobacco? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

I apologise if I have placed this under the wrong section.

Any help and advice would be treasured !

Matthew

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
welcome to the site- as a fellow Brit I sympathise, but have yet to find a decent alternative to pipesandcigars.com....i will pvt you if I find one

mrlblackbird

Might Stick Around
Oct 17, 2011
Thanks for the help guys. Is it illegal for me to buy tobacco from pipesandcigars.com? Or am I just forced to pay a tax on it?

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
i dont think its illegal (i have often bought cigars from cigarking.com in Arizona) but you may need to pay duty (i stress the "may" in that sentence,,,,its not always enforced, it comes down to luck really)

Status
Not open for further replies.