PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Of what I have, the Stanwell Sixtus simply because I've found I prefer straight billiards and it's the only one of my favorites that isn't a full bend.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I have a Stanwell shape #2 oval bowl that time has worn down . I often wonder what grit the human finger is it removes the finish from your pipes . :crazy:

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
My Savinelli Qandale Rusticated Churchwarden. Not too long, beautiful dark burgundy finish, and consistently delivers the flavor of all of my Virginia tobaccos with ease. Can't ask for much more.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I honestly could not ever own just one pipe but for the sake of this thread I will choose one of my favorite Rad Davis pipes. It is a group 4 Rhodesian with a Spalted Tamarind cap.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Harris that Rad is rad!
Right now, I would have to say my birth year Dunhill (and it's not just due to the mystique of the Dunhill brand nor because it's a birth year pipe) - this pipe is perfect in every way:
dunhill62-1.jpg

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Without doubt, my Tsuge Super Smooth Bulldog.
p1020172.jpg

That's probably the tenth time I have posted pics of it. By far, my favorite pipe. I wish I had bought seven of them.

smokedragon

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2013
My Moretti freehand. It isn't necessarily my best smoker, but it was the first big gift my wife ever bought me. She told me to find pipes I liked, and then she had to approve one that she liked as well. :puffy:

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Simple. I could very easily own nothing but Peterson 317's for life. Fishtail bit- , don't really care for P-lip in a bent pipe, even if that's sacrilegious.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
2012 3109 Dunhill Shell

Maybe not the prettiest pipe in my collection but I think one of the best smokers. In the end thats what matters anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.