PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
Well folks, sorry for not responding back sooner to all the replies but my phone and internet went out yesterday and we just got it back this afternoon. Based on the feedback we received, it looks like we'll seriously consider adding these to our product line. I do want to do a little more work on perfecting the final design. a couple folks had commented to me about possibly making one end slanted so that it could be used to scrape the bowl as well. I'm not sure if we can make that work or not as the center of the cob tends to be a softer pith material, but we'll definitely look into the suggestion and see if we can figure out how to make it work. Once we get a final design and make it available for retail sale, I'll let everyone know. Thanks for all the input!

pipejunky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Nice cob dowel I'm sure they'll work fine. I've made some pretty cool tampers myself over the years . Good luck i hope you make a million.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I like it and would take several. I don't know how many times I've burnt my fingers because I can't find a tamper while driving, or setting down any time for that matter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.