PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Myself it's cig nails, never again or anything that brakes the law.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Illegal substances, although if GA enacted a medical marijuana law I would be the first one in line. (Having never smoked it before, I'm curious if it would replace some of these pills I have to take.)
I can't say cigarettes because sometimes I get a craving for a Dunhill cig or a Camel Turkish Gold that cannot be put off. It's sort of like glazed donuts - one won't kill me, but it could save the life of someone who annoys me while in the midst of a craving.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I can't say cigarettes because sometimes I get a craving for a Dunhill cig or a Camel Turkish Gold that cannot be put off. It's sort of like glazed donuts - one won't kill me, but it could save the life of someone who annoys me

:rofl:

I hear ya.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Banana Skins, ( thats a filthy lie they dont get you high!) Dont smopke crack! No pot anymore i am off the nails but sometimes like cyndi said if its that or beheading the fool in front of me i take the cigg :wink:

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Straight Virginias..I think that I have some kind of a chemical reaction to them.They seem to burn my tongue.It's strange because I smoke a lot of blends with virginia in them with no problem.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
That's as bad as when in my wild youth we left some green tea in a baggie and the freeloading room mate thought he got majorly ripped.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
no mixture 79--no cigarettes--a cigar about once a year--nothin' illegal, but if i found MJ would help a nerve/muscular disorder i have, i'd be up for tryin' that--

Status
Not open for further replies.