PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
Tommy's post looking for a trade on his Haunted Bookshop blend got me to thinking. Many of us probably have some blends that we have tried and just don't seem to reach for when its time to fill a pipe.

I propose those of us that have blends that are still "fresh and tasty" but are just not your "Cup O Tea"

lets throw them on the table for sale or trade and get some movement amongst ourselves on blends that we have decided are not gittin er done in our cellar. Just a thought what say ye all?

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
Well i'd be in for this too but as i've only just started and my only tobacco being a pouch of Clan i'm guessing there are no takers.
New stuff ordered though so as soon as that arrives the Clan is up for grabs :lol:

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
I've got 8 oz of anniversary kake that I'm pretty convinced was just me reacting very poorly to the tobacco I'd be willing to pass out instead of sending back tot he folks at P&C.
I like just about everything, so I'll take any trade for the stuff.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
That's what the box pass is for, but for those who don't want to participate in that, this sounds like a great way to pass on tobacco you don't like...everyone's different, that's what is great about this place.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
I've got quite a few (12-13) sample size baggies I'd throw in for a box pass... just toss me on the list and send me a PM for my address.

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I am on the list for the pass. I also still have a bunch of samplers set aside for the box for when it comes my way.

directshot

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2010
Don't have much and certainly nothing exotic compared to most of you.... but count me in.

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
Listed too, and have stuff to put in that as well -- but I plan on putting stuff I think is -good- in there. Perhaps any Anni Kake I don't trade out before then if there is any.

Status
Not open for further replies.