Not sure if this is the appropiate place...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Awwww Pipe Smoker Jr. Congrats... and a week and 9 months from now... i'm sorry you're not getting enough sleep. Hang in there! :mrgreen:

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Thanks everyone!
@ misterrogers: nah, it's just my favorite blend right now. :puffy:
@ cyndi: We don't know anything for absolute certainty right now, but she's at the clinic with her sister. When she gets back, I'll let ya know. And of course I'll take care of here. She's all I've got! Plus one more... :mrgreen:
@ Ryan: I might just name it after you! As of right now, I enjoy smoking more than ever because of the blends you gave me. I LOVE that H&H Ten to Midnight for some reason! But I'm all have to check with the wife first... :roll:
@ hauntedmyst: I was a paramedic for a year. And did several births during that time (not me myself of course :crazy:) It's true it aint nothing glamorous!

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
And I'm currently refusing to acknowledge the folks' comments on my soon expected lack of sleep. :? I work the night shift and am already living with a 4 and a 5 year old. I don't know if I can handle any less! 8O

But I know... it's hopeless. :roll:

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Congratulations Dad. Now you get a day off on Father's Day. Ride it for all it's worth because you'll be working double time next Mother's Day!

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Wow, I hadn't thought of that one yet, mjtannen. That's good advice to remember. :)

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Thanks everyone! :oops:
So Cyndi, according to clinic results she's definitely very pregnant, and about 5 weeks in with a possible due date around April 26 (2 days before my brothers birthday). That's all we know right now, she's got another appointment coming up in a few weeks once we figure out coverage and stuff.

keeper

Lurker
Jun 29, 2010
Congratulations! Now you can look forward to teaching him/her to read by looking over pipe descriptions. "Bbbrrriiiaaarrr.... can you say briar?"

Status
Not open for further replies.