PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
Is it just me or have Nordings gone WAY down on Smokiningpipes over the last week or two? I seem to remember them being up in the 150s no more than a month ago and being snatched up like hotcakes. Now with them being down around 70 or so bucks its almost impossible to resist picking one up and giving the brand a try. The question is now which one AND can I get one my wife will like more so I can snatch her Peterson System Deluxe from her...

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
They have had the cheaper one's for a while. I think they just have a lot more of the inexpensive one's now than previously.

craig94yj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2013
Waterford, Ct
You obviously have the "perfect" marriage. I would take the opinions you receive here on the model suggested then let her pick out one that strikes her eye. Good luck and happy shopping.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
nording has always had the 70 dollar range pipes.. perhaps they are just putting more on the site because they sell so well because of the price and quality... If you get one, post some pics for us!

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I love Nordings! Definitely a quality pipe. I got My viking relatively cheap too because it was an older pipe. they seem to have a pretty decent turn around in production that will let you get some good deals on the tail end. It's a great smoker too! Happy smoking!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I bought my Signature about 18 months ago and love it. Smokes cool and dry and is coloring nicely. At about $75 it is a heck of a bargain.

As new.

1 year later.

I'll post a more recent picture which shows even more darkening. Fun pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.