PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0R06k9mnao
The guy in this video is pretty much not famous.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One of my professors from forty years ago, a woman and not a pipe smoker, just won the National Medal in the Humanities that was presented at the White House, and it made me feel proud to have her on my resume, but completely anonymous in terms of my life achievements, so I'll take my place on the honor role of pipe smokers who are non-famous, in my fez-topped avatar picture with my churchwarden pipe. I've got hats, pipes, and cats.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
This one is only famous in Holland
532389_4150191324173_948141594_n.jpg

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I'm a proud non-famous smoker.
I've written thousands upon thousands lines of code that define business rules and perform autonomous calculations that impact thousands of people.

I walk my dog Tacoda through my neighborhood while smoking a pleasant smelling pipe.

I provide for my wife and children.

I participate in Choctaw language and culture.
I am my own hero.
Every single day.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
What's a working prostate???
Cosmic... you HAVE to be famous with eyes that see through souls!!!!
Orley-dood!!! A pipe-ist wife!!! What a wonderful, wonderful thing!!! Famous or not!
TBrad: the rhino-meerschaum!! TOTALLY OUTSTANDING MAN!!!! What a fantastic touch of whimsy!!
And Hakchuma, my knees quake at the thunder in your person!!!
Oh crap... I can't find the pic of the unfamous pipester I had... it was just laying around here somewhere. Musta missplaced it with my prostate somewhere. I'll be back...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Amazing how I found an avatar image that looks so much like me. As for a prostate, shut down for business here.
img_20160606_191508-600x337.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cosmic, yes, never mind the prostate. But about the facial hair, it's clearly the right way to look on Forums. I did my turn in the Navy with a mustache, especially since it was not welcomed but recently allowed. Grew another years later, and when I finally shaved it off, supposedly at my late wife's gentle suggestion, she didn't notice! She couldn't guess when I took her out to dinner, but we both had a genuine and hearty laugh when I finally told her about this change I'd made. With a somewhat narrow face, and somewhat serious expression in repose, I found the mustache (and occasional beginning of a beard) make me look pretty gloomy, morose. My college buddy and best man at my first wedding has always encouraged me to wear the 'stache. Yes, the razor manufacturers have taken to gouging, and the cheap blades nick like crazy. I tend not to shave every day, so I do that "Miami Vice" look. You guys look distinguished and some downright swashbuckling in your beards and stuff. Scare away the bears and crocodiles.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
I have famous people as clients, and am often with famous people, but I work behind the scenes. I'm just a nobody producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.