PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philm68

Lurker
Apr 22, 2014
So I went to my local shop today to pick up a few tins recommended to me by members here. I walked in and grabbed the three tins I wanted and just as I turned to leave, the pipe case caught me at a weak moment. It was as if the clerk had changed the lighting just before he made his stride over to me and see if I would like to hold one. He showed me a few that I wasn't crazy about then he handed me a savinelli that seemed like it had been cut to fit my hand. I got the feeling that my wife gets when we see puppies in the mall. I started to think "what if no one ever takes the little guy home". The price was right and I loaded the little fella up along with a free ounce of bulk tobacco.
Cheers boys
XmHCyJH.jpg

U2PWa4z.jpg

spXIBiW.jpg

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
It happens to the best of us. Enjoy. You will work for it once the wife sees it or the receipt.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've never gone wrong with a Sav. Latest was an unfinished panel billiard a the April TAPS pipe show.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
You did the right choice means you have a control youself very well.

Hope your family like it for you and enjoy your choice and control.

philm68

Lurker
Apr 22, 2014
Thanks for the support guys. I'll keep the wife at bay. She hasn't found the two Savinelli alligators that I bought last month. I am going to another pipe store this weekend so I might have to just pull out cash so I don't blow my wad.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
My Savinelli Extra 128 is one of my sweetest, best smoker.
My other is a system pipe, which is great for the odd Arro I smoke.
I never thought the Extra would make it into my top 5 pipes, but with some patience and love, it has developed the most wonderful cake, and is long, sleek and light in weight, so its an excellent clencher.
Wish I had 10 of these pipes.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Nice Sav brother, very classy. This is the last place to find self control, most everyone here are pipe and tobacco junkies. We just come here to validate all the money spent and enable one another. You go straight from PAD/TAD to PA/TA (pipers anonymous/tobacco addicts anonymous), AKA The Pipes Magazine Forums. Welcome to the beautiful disaster that is pipe smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.