PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
Just a middle-south Georgia river rat that's ended up on the coast where Sherman halted his march

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Just a note, wirountree: My wife loves the smell of Sutliff Molto Dolce. It is a quality aromatic with some taste. If you find yourself craving variety, you might check this blend out.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've gotten good "reports" on the room notes of Lanes LL-7 and Altadis Queen Anne's Revenge, and it

seems to me that both of these taste like tobacco, although they are certainly aromatic blends. Mostly,

I'm a non-aro guy -- English, Va/Per, Va, and various non-aro burley blends.

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
I may have to give some of those a try. I don't care much for aros but I've usually got some sort of vanilla lying around. I don't know why, but at one point I had 4 different brands of vanilla in my stash. It seemed that everytime I walked in somewhere, I walked out with at least one bag of vanilla. As often as I smoke aros, I had enough to last me two years... Of vanilla. It's not even my favorite topping, spits a mystery to me as to why I would always pick it up.

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
I have the same problem ever since my mother in law moved in with us.All she does is bitch about my smoking.She hates all forms of smoking ,pipes,cigar's,or cigarettes it doesn't matter. I gave up and sit on either of our two patios.NOW she bitch's about the smoke going into the house from outside!!!! I'm cleaning my guns now and can't decide which one will missfire when she's next to the cleaning bench!!
jon

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
Yep, I know where you're coming from. I took a solid year to year and a half hiatus from the pipe and went straight cigars. And full blown, 4-5 cigars a week hiatus. My mother-in-law hates them. All of them. However, since I've switched back, she's fussed. Found out last weekend that her daddy smokes a pipe when she was younger so I think she secretly enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.