PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
I started getting a message saying the promo code expired at 9PM Eastern, while wrapping up my order. The e-mail does say the offer is good until midnight. I'll see if this clears up in an hour or so.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
You can always call them in the morning, they've helped other forum members with a similar issue before.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I got the same stupid message. I was at work all day, and when I just tried to complete my order it says it's expired. It's 6:22pm PST, so it's only 9:22 EST. So much for Midnight eastern.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I just bought 5 tins of Erinmore Flake for $4.99 each on some sort of deal they are running...

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
The Erinmore is on sale, but it's a separate sale from the promotion that was being run this weekend.
I sent an email to P&C complaining about the promo ending early. I guess we'll see if I get a response in the morning. You know, I wasn't going to buy anything but you enablers got to me and know that I want to buy something and the promo is expired I'm ticked. :mrgreen: :cry:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Got a promo card with a order. If any body wants it. PCTHANKS17 20% off $100 or more.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Penzance came in stock briefly when the "crazy" sale went up. I was able to checkout for a couple bags and tins along with some 40th Anni. Although now my order has shipped, minus the Penzance. Too good to be true I guess. It wasnt a backstock purchase either, both showed full on in stock.

Jun 27, 2016
If you still got full advantage of the discount tiers, then 27% off of 40th Anniversary is still pretty awesome. :puffy:

Jun 27, 2016
I don't see that the "crazy" code works any more, signed in or out with cleared cookies. Scrooges code still works though, which is still a great sale. :puffy:

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
You can always call them in the morning, they've helped other forum members with a similar issue before.
I called them Monday morning and they did give me the discount. Great service from the rep who took my call. Incidentally, few things will highlight your TAD as starkly as reading your big sale order aloud to another person.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
And I had promised to be good after my last order got a little out of hand. Cigar Bid can be an evil place. Now I have to deal with this. Ok, after I load up on this sale I will not order again for one year......luckily that's only a few weeks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.