PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmapiguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
First of all, I'd like to thank and highly recommend smokingpipes.com for their awesome service. I placed my order on Wednesday at 12pm, it was shipped and processed the same day at 5pm, and delivered to my door exactly two days later. All with free shipping :D Anyhow, here's my order: a smooth Peterson Kinsale XL15, a smooth ebony Peterson Killarney 999, a cherry 3 pipe stand, a Czech pipe tool, and a tin of Peterson Gold Blend...needless to say I'm very pumped this weekend and have cleared my schedule :lol:

4AAB033B-orig.jpg

1D6B271E-orig.jpg

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
smokingpipes Rock! They are very fair,and fast! Two great looking pipes you have there,I dig the XL.Enjoy

sigmapiguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Haha thanks guys! I love how nice and big the bowl is on the XL. For being my first two Peterson pipes, I am very pleased with the quality.

sigmapiguy

Might Stick Around
Jul 19, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I completely stopped the cigs two days ago and everything has been going very well! Every now and then I'll get a decent craving or act like Jekyll and Hide, and when I do I find it helpful to just light up a pipe-full and relax :puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
Man, thats a hell of an order. I am green with envy. Good luck on your endeavors and enjoy what a pipe and good tobacco has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.