PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Kirklands

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2023
Greetings from Kansas City!
jumped into a bunch of tobaccos a bit too quickly as I had no idea how long a tin would last me.
That's one thing I really enjoy about pipes; the tobacco is relatively inexpensive because a tin lasts through a good number of smokes.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello!

My name is Chris and I'm about 9 months into this wonderful hobby. Looking to join this thread as a way to connect with other pipe smokers. Coming from the cigar world I jumped into a bunch of tobaccos a bit too quickly as I had no idea how long a tin would last me. I'm fortunate enough to live close to Boswell's in Alexandria which hasn't helped that problem much.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!
-Chris
Welcome to the Forum from deep in the heart of Texas. You will find this site very informative and the members quite helpful. Enjoy your stay!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello!

My name is Chris and I'm about 9 months into this wonderful hobby. Looking to join this thread as a way to connect with other pipe smokers. Coming from the cigar world I jumped into a bunch of tobaccos a bit too quickly as I had no idea how long a tin would last me. I'm fortunate enough to live close to Boswell's in Alexandria which hasn't helped that problem much.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!
-Chris
Welcome to our corner of the internet Chris!