PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivvabiggin

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
I bought recently one of these pipes off Alibaba, it said it was 100% briar and I believe it as the pipe is lightweight and smokes well, doesn't heat up, etc. I'm just curious if anyone has heard of these pipes before as I can't seem to find any reviews about them. Link to my specific pipe, I have the dark-ish brown one.
HTB1a7SIhVuWBuNjSszbq6AS7FXab.jpg

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
ivvabiggin, welcome to the forums. Since you are a new member, I removed the link you have provided and inserted a picture into your post (from your link).

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Welcome aboard. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on your pipes as I'm not familiar with them.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Rather than buying pipes from unknown makers in Asia, I like browsing ebay for deals on estate pipes. It's true that ebay estate pipes can be hit or miss. However, in my experience, that's true of all pipes. Pipes can be a funny thing. One pipe I find myself routinely reaching for is a no-name estate pipe of English origin I got for about $10.00 on ebay with an over-reamed / out-of-round chamber, and a draught hole drilled just a bit too high, but it smokes cool and dry regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.