PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
To see 2016. Since I'll too busy stacking some Z's I won't ring in the New Year but I would like to extend my wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2015 to all.

banjo

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I resolve to TRY to quit letting it bother me when people don't/won't/can't/refuse to use the F'in shift key when typing a message! I'm better now. :wink:

vfefrenzy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2014
1) Drink more alcohol

2) Smoke more tobacco

3) Have more sex

4) Eat more meat
Surprisingly, following #4 actually led to weight loss in late 2014, so losing weight may be a by-product of keeping my resolutions. If so, I guess that's something I'll just have to live with.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
My pipe related resolution is to keep a tobacco journal of the blends that I try and keep a log of every bowl smoked. I want to see how many bowls I actually smoke in a year.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
As a woodworker, my resolution is to finish the year with 10 fingers. Same resolution for five years, and still keeping it!
Seriously, someone resigned / quit / fired at work this week. I want her job. I am tired of being in a production role and want to make the jump to management.
Winton

Jun 4, 2014
Let's see, first I resolve to help decrease the carbon footprint cause by the raising of cattle by eating more of them.

I also resolve to help the cause of gun control by getting more range time to improve my gun control.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
My New Years resolution was given to me by my wife.
"Honey, don't get yourself into stupid situations."

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I kind of started mine early, I'm going to try more styles of tobacco. I started it a week before Christmas by ordering a bunch of Virginias and VaPers with a gift certificate to smoking pipes that my dad gave me.

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I don't know why I bother when I totally lack the willpower to make anything like this work, but what the heck, i'll join the fun.
Smoke more pipes

Smoke less ciggys

Avoid pigging out on cereal, muffins, donunts etc after 12:30 AM

And most importantly, start training on the road bike before the middle of february so come June I can actually be out there kicking some ass in the climbs instead of having mine handed to me by 68 year old codgers on 1960's steel bikes.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
kaboom, I'm 67 and I like my 1960 steel bike.
But I won't wear those silly helmits.

Status
Not open for further replies.