PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A beautiful bunch of Meers. What a start!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Reactions: AreBee

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Good day all!

55 year-old Connecticut resident and 30 year cigar smoker venturing down a new rabbit hole!

I recently helped a friend restore a handful of Meerschaum pipes that he inherited from his Dad 10+ years ago. As a thank you for my efforts, he rewarded me with a choice of pipes and I chose the pipe I am smoking in my avatar. For the last few months I have been researching everything associated with the pipe world and I found myself coming to this site quite a bit. I purchased a second Meer last week and it should arrive today!

So much to read, and so much to learn. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

OverMountain

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Western Caccalack Hinterlands
Good day all!

55 year-old Connecticut resident and 30 year cigar smoker venturing down a new rabbit hole!

I recently helped a friend restore a handful of Meerschaum pipes that he inherited from his Dad 10+ years ago. As a thank you for my efforts, he rewarded me with a choice of pipes and I chose the pipe I am smoking in my avatar. For the last few months I have been researching everything associated with the pipe world and I found myself coming to this site quite a bit. I purchased a second Meer last week and it should arrive today!

So much to read, and so much to learn. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community.
That’s a great looking meer. What a good friend. Welcome sir, look forward to hearing from you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.