New Study/Smoking Lounge 95% Complete (Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Jacono Pipes
2 Fresh J. Alan Pipes
New Cigars
12 Fresh Estate Pipes
12 Fresh Ashton Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the red walls, It won't show the smoke stains like other colors will. And, it kind of reminds me of a Van Gogh...

Vincent_Willem_van_Gogh_076.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very nice! Looks like a great place to relax and unwind.
I'd like to turn one of my home's four bedrooms into a den but every time I'm ready to do it one of my daughters moves back home for awhile....damn kids! lol

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Very, very nice! I would not have pictured red walls looking that cool, but they are stunning.
It would be perfect if you only had something to smoke, and maybe a pipe or two! LOL

anchovyd

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2015
That smoking lounge is ridiculously awesome. Simply phenomenal. Respect.
I'm trying to start smoking in the guest room where I have some synthesizers setup, a book shelf and a tv to watch Russ Meyer and spaghetti westerns on. I need to show my wife your lounge. She'd green loght something like that for sure. I should go all out like you and not just smoke on an old bed.
Love everything in there, the furniture and colors are perfect and I love that bar. You've got talent, from the setup to the room to the labels in your tobacco closet, everything is tight.
Peace out,

AnchovyD

skunk

Lurker
Oct 21, 2012
Half Life 2 sharing a cellar! I thought I was the only one. Wake up Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes...

kitobi

Lurker
Feb 26, 2015
very nice, I wish I could zoom in and read some labels.
I have such a looong way to go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.