New Storient Pipe!!! Arrived today... gorgeous!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
I was surprised at what a cool smoke that was. I can tell i'm gonna love this pipe. Thanks Yavuz!

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Sweeeeet pipe, bro. Still waiting on my Storient. Ordered it 10 days ago. Congrats to both of you guys and enjoy the smokes.

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
+1 Flyfishn
Beautiful pipe lasttango!!

I can't wait to get home and try my PM '12 meer :)

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
As other's have stated, really nice pipe and the colours look great. I hope you really enjoy that fine pipe and have some great smokes with it.
As well, I see myself with probably a Storient pipe in the not too distant future; just not sure about the style yet.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
That's a beauty, as everyone has stated. I hope to add a new meer to my collection soon but we shall see how things go… anyway, congratulations on the new pipe!

keysersoze

Lurker
Sep 30, 2012
Seeing your pipe reminds me of how different we are. Nevertheless, great pipe! I know just how torturous it is to have to wait... I am waiting until tomorrow to finally smoke my Comoy. One of the best parts for you is you got a good deal. Hope you enjoy it!

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
It sure is a nice pipe and that blue stem makes it all teh better! My custom Storient is planned to be ordered in a month or so. I am hoping for a giant (like the Johs Stack pipe) with a long blue churchwarden stem. She will be one sexy pipe!

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Awsome looking pipe. I love the style and especially the colour choice. Question is what will the blue look like when the Meer turn brown? Do you buy based on the pipe virgin or do you choose stem colour based on what the final look will be?

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Piperl12, I ordered one with the vanilla swirl stem because I thought it might look better after colouring. I'm interested to hear the take of the guys who got the blue stems.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
ghost, that is partly why I chose the bone stem. I figure it would look pretty nice once the meer starts to colour! I was really smitten by the blue stems and perhaps next time I will chose one with a blue stem but I also want to see how the blue looks after the meer colours.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
I am starting to think the blue swirls are a myth :) I have been waiting for mine for around 2 months now heeh

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
The temptation to colour one in photoshop is overwelming I'll post some pictures when Im done now if only there was a well smoked meershaum filter in photoshop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.