New St. Patty's Day and Dublin Aran, Pics Attached..

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Well, my St. Patricks Day 2012 80s Bulldog has arrived from Pipes and Cigars and it is heavenly. My first bowl I enjoyed, was some Erinmore Flake which as fantastic as well. Very nice smoke, citrus like, tangy almost.. It smoked wonderfully, perfect draw, nice weight, pefect for me. I like to clench my pipes and walk around and it really suited my liking. I also picked up an Aran, a smaller pipe, that I intend to smoke stronger flakes in, like Irish Flake. The Dublin Aran is very light and easy to walk around the yard with. Enjoy the pics.
PetersonPipes001.jpg

PetersonPipes002.jpg

PetersonPipes004.jpg

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Nice pipes, nothing like a good PAD for St. Paddy's Day. Isn't he the patron saint for pipe smokers?

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Saint Anthony Claret the patron of tobacconists and The patron saint of pipe smokers is St Bruno of Cologne born 1030 died October 6, 1101. A brand of pipe smoking tobacco is named after him.

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. I'm very pleased with the purchases and I look forward to trying the Dublin Aran. I'll let you know how she smokes as well.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Great looking Petersons! I love that bulldog, and it makes me want to pick one up...

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I so want a 2012 St.Patricks day, hesitating between the 999 (to add to my other ones) or go for a different shape this time like the 68 Bent Brandy.
Or... just get them all and buy the whole set :rofl:
screen-shot-2012-02-15-at-103218-pm-600x490.png

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
Is that a 268 Aran? I have a 268 Aran with a p-lip and it's a great little zulu to smoke flakes out of, perfect size and shape.
Yes it is the 268. That's exactly why I purchased it, for stronger flakes. Nice sized smaller bowl for a quick punch.

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
I like the style of that bulldog shank better then the normal ARAN one. nice enjoy them
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the Bulldog. The feel and smoke is amazing, great purchase, I'm very pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.