PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Im in a similar boat if I'm being honest.

I need to go through my cellar and start actually selling some that I will never smoke, or at least cut the stockpile for those in half.
I love them also but I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I have enough to smoke for 30 years so I am cutting waaaay back on tobacco purchases.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
More info on the C&D Small Batch Palmetto Balkan release...
Screenshot_20220507-154635.png

Text version from the C&D Instagram post:
Our tribute to the Oriental-forward blends of yesteryear, our latest Small Batch mixture elevates a foundation of mature Basma and Izmir sun-cured leaf with Carolina Red Virginias and specially processed Latakia, resulting in a mellow, balanced blend rich with notes of stone fruits, subtle woodsmoke, and a slightly dry finish that calls to mind the signature character of long-lost Syrian leaf. Small Batch: Palmetto Balkan will be available soon at your favorite brick-and-mortar and online retailers beginning Wednesday May 18th. Stay tuned for more details!

Last edited:

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Also info from the C&D Instagram on the upcoming Warped released named "Saint Espresso"
Screenshot_20220507-155019.png

Text version:
We’re excited to announce the latest collaboration between tobacco aficionado @kylegellis and our very own Head Blender, Jeremy Reeves. A delicious coffee-inspired aromatic, St. Espresso is a seasonal, limited-edition blend of three distinct Cavendish variants, each expertly steamed and toasted to evoke the velvety body and rich flavor of a fine espresso. This exquisite mixture takes an exclusively different approach to the traditional Cavendish aromatic profile, delivering artful balance, complexity and nuance. Don’t miss this exciting addition to the @warpedcigars line of pipe tobacco masterpieces — releasing soon exclusively at Smokingpipes.

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Also info from the C&D Instagram on the upcoming Warped released named "Saint Espresso"
View attachment 144081

Text version:
Damn. This one sounds especially intriguing. I may have to bite with this and the Palmetto Balkan. C&D have truly found their “killer app” with these serial small batch releases. Like putty in their hands.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
My next small batch release will be McClelland-like with Syrian-Like Latakia for a Frog-Morton-Cellar-Like-Bohemian-Scandal-Like-Orgasm-Like experience that will make your pipe smoke so S-Bang-Like it will make you fell all rich-like.

500,000 tin limited release only $45 an oz.

Reactions: danimalia

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
I'm definitely in for both C&D releases. The descriptions are such a tease. Enticing fine ladies. As Forrest said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get". In this case, what small batch C&D is going to dream up.